Durability through and through! Our Long Traditional Hammock Pillow's two sheets of all-weather fabric, lockstitched with heavy thread and corner grommets for added stability, sandwich a center of equally nonabsorbent recycled polyester hollowfill fiber. The fabric itself is solution-dyed, so the handsome color is uncommonly fade-resistant. All of our outdoor fabric is likewise resistant to staining, rot, mold and mildew, and holds up to intense wear. Of course, our Long Traditional Hammock Pillow would hardly be our most popular hammock accessory if all it had going for it was heightened durability -- an uncomfortable pillow that lasts and lasts is hardly something to get relaxed about! This cushiony pillow is firm enough to offer real head support, while its exceptionally durable fabric is also genuinely as soft as cotton.
- Sunbrella® Fabric: The best known high-performance outdoor fabric on the market today with an unmatched history of quality, durability, and attractiveness. This heavy-duty yet lightweight solution-dyed acrylic blend fabric is resistant to staining, fading, rot, mold, and mildew.
- Hook-and-Loop Fasteners: Sewn on the reverse side of the pillow to attach to the spreader bar of the hammock. Ideal to prevent the pillow from blowing away.
- Extra Wide Size: Hammock pillow measures 52 inches long, perfect for two people.
- Eco-Friendly: Polyester fiberfill filling made from recycled soda bottles is found inside the hammock. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
|Country of Origin
||USA and Canada
||1 Canvas Granite Long Hammock Pillow
||Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.