Looking north along the South End beach at Pawleys, frequent fingers of heavy wood and large rocks extend into the surf, buffers against beach erosion. Those manmade jetties are as much a part of the South End of the island as the private docks and piers projecting into Pawleys Creek. From a distance, the rocks appear jet-black, a stark and striking contrast to mist-green boiling surf and blue-green water beneath a deep blue sky.
We like to think of our Black curtains as providing exceptional contrast in accenting your own relaxation horizons as well, and we're delighted to offer this fundamental color in Sunbrella fabric, proudly made right here in the U.S.A.
Sunbrella itself offers an unmatched history of quality, durability and exceptional good looks. The fabric is solution-dyed, the color actually added during manufacturing of the synthetic thread fiber, to become part of the thread itself. That means at means the robust curtain hue you started with will stay true for seasons to come, even after the kind of intensive sun exposure common to Lowcountry South Carolina.
A heavy-duty yet lightweight acrylic blend, Sunbrella is also resistant to staining, rot, mold and mildew, yet has a softness on par with cotton.
Our Tab Top curtain variety is ideal for outdoor settings, and couldn't be any simpler to hang, or to take down; the fabric tabs running along the top edge slide directly over a stationary drapery rod. Offering uncluttered lines for design and a casual, consistent appearance, free-hanging Tab Top curtains work wonderfully to enhance the smart, relaxed feel of the contemporary outdoor room.
Available in several sizes.
- Durable Fabric: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella Fabric is resistant to rot, mold and mildew.
- Top Styles: Eight Different All-Weather Top Styles, Featuring Nickel-Plated Grommet Tops, Tab Tops, and Sleeve Tops.
- Canvas Collection: Features a Soft, Comfortable Feel with a Great Selection of Rich, Solid Colors.
- Performance: All Sunbrella fabrics are engineered to combine the highest level of design and performance.
- UV Resistant: Sunbrella fabrics are rated up to 98% UV resistant.
||One Panel with a Tieback
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.