Our Dupione Bamboo curtain color pays homage to the warming quality of waning light at the end of a Pawleys Island day. That point just before dusk, when the sun seems less to shine on things then to gently wash over them, muting hard edges and creating a soothing sheen almost like a soft glow. The effect is magnified against the weathered natural wood of docks in Pawleys Creek, with the lovely warming glow extending all the way down to the marsh grass and brackish water.
If relaxation could have a color, it would likely be this!
We're delighted to offer Dupione Bamboo in Sunbrella fabric, proudly made right here in the U.S.A.
Sunbrella itself offers an unmatched history of quality, durability and exceptional good looks. The fabric is solution-dyed, the color actually added during manufacturing of the synthetic thread fiber, to become part of the thread itself. That means at means the robust curtain hue you started with will stay true for seasons to come, even after the kind of intensive sun exposure common to Lowcountry South Carolina.
A heavy-duty yet lightweight acrylic blend, Sunbrella is also resistant to staining, rot, mold and mildew, yet has a softness on par with cotton.
Grommet Top curtains are among the most efficient, popular drapery styles for outdoor settings, and among the easiest to use as well. With handsome all-weather circular grommets durably fitted along the curtain-top to slip over a stationary hanging rod, these unpleated curtains are a cinch to put up, and to take down. Our nickel-plated grommets also add a handsome design element, the perfectly round holes contrasting attractively with the inherent linearity of the curtains themselves.
Available in several sizes.
- Durable Fabric: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella Fabric is resistant to rot, mold and mildew.
- Top Styles: Eight Different All-Weather Top Styles, Featuring Nickel-Plated Grommet Tops, Tab Tops, and Sleeve Tops.
- Dupione Collection: Features a specialty weave that produces a subtle duo-tone color effect. The heaviest of the Sunbrella fabrics, the Dupione collection features a rib-like texture that adds dimension.
- Performance: All Sunbrella fabrics are engineered to combine the highest level of design and performance.
- UV Resistant: Sunbrella fabrics are rated up to 98% UV resistant.
||Nickle-plated Rolled-rim Grommets
||One Panel with a Tieback
||Available in 84", 96", 108", 120" Long
Other Outdoor Products
available in 84", 96", 108", 120" long
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.