When the dogwood trees finally bloom each year, it feels all at once like springtime in the Lowcountry South, no matter the temperature. For many lifelong Southerners, the white dogwood blossom, is like some angelic four-leaf clover, the very prized pearl of flowers this curtain name suggests!
We're delighted to offer our Dupione Pearl color in Sunbrella fabric, proudly made right here in the U.S.A.
Sunbrella itself offers an unmatched history of quality, durability and exceptional good looks. The fabric is solution-dyed, the color actually added during manufacturing of the synthetic thread fiber, to become part of the thread itself. That means at means the robust curtain hue you started with will stay true for seasons to come, even after the kind of intensive sun exposure common to Lowcountry South Carolina.
A heavy-duty yet lightweight acrylic blend, Sunbrella is also resistant to staining, rot, mold and mildew, yet has a softness on par with cotton.
Grommet Top curtains are among the most efficient, popular drapery styles for outdoor settings, and among the easiest to use as well. With handsome all-weather circular grommets durably fitted along the curtain-top to slip over a stationary hanging rod, these unpleated curtains are a cinch to put up, and to take down. Our nickel-plated grommets also add a handsome design element, the perfectly round holes contrasting attractively with the inherent linearity of the curtains themselves.
Available in several sizes.
- Durable Fabric: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella Fabric is resistant to rot, mold and mildew.
- Top Styles: Eight Different All-Weather Top Styles, Featuring Nickel-Plated Grommet Tops, Tab Tops, and Sleeve Tops.
- Dupione Collection: Features a specialty weave that produces a subtle duo-tone color effect. The heaviest of the Sunbrella fabrics, the Dupione collection features a rib-like texture that adds dimension.
- Performance: All Sunbrella fabrics are engineered to combine the highest level of design and performance.
- UV Resistant: Sunbrella fabrics are rated up to 98% UV resistant.
||One Panel with a Tieback
||Nickle-plated Rolled-rim Grommets
||Available in 84", 96", 108", 120" Long
Other Outdoor Products
available in 84", 96", 108", 120" long
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.