Available in following Colors :
The DURAWOOD® Nest Footrest features a smooth contoured design that provides the utmost comfort and will feel like it was made just for you! It represents the culmination of diligent design and construction by artisans based in North Carolina, a state richly endowed in the furniture craftsmanship tradition. We back our workmanship with a 25 year warranty.
All joints where the end of a board meets a face of another are made with the ancient carpentry method of Mortise and Tenon that helps to make the footrest rock solid. Most other footrest merely have butt joints at these intersections to save time and money.
Hardware consists of marine-grade, 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel to provide the ultimate in durability.
- Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD®: DURAWOOD® is a 3/4" lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it won't absorb any water and won't rot, splinter or crack. DURAWOOD® is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain, or any kind of sealant.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Fit N Finish: Every DURAWOOD® part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Handcrafted in The USA: Manufactured in the USA using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a 25 year warranty.
|Country of Origin
||Painted 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
||1 x Foot Rest Body, 2 x Legs
|Suggested Tools Not Included
||Rubber Mallet, Phillips Head Screwdriver
||Clorox-type wipes or a soft bristle brush with a mild cleanser are ideal for this product
||Limited Residential Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.