The Original Pawleys Island DURACORD® Double Rope Swing in Oatmeal provides comfort and style. The hand-woven DURACORD® sling seat complements the stylish "waterfall" design oak arms. Curved rocker arm design brings elegance and charm to outdoor setting.
Hand crafted of DURACORD® rope for extended life in the outdoors, swing body construction is formed of a continuous three-ply weave for maximum comfort. Durable woven seat crafted with double-latch construction; adds more rope for greater comfort and strength. Woven seat design enhances gentle rocking motion. DURACORD® rope body construction is fade and mildew resistant, for superior durability.
All hardwood supports are crafted of solid oak and hand dipped in multiple coats of marine spar varnish for premium durability and strength. Swing is assembled with zinc plated hardware that is rust resistant for superior outdoor life.
*Pillows and stand are sold separately
- Swing Only - Stand and Accessories Not Included!
- DURACORD® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Oak Frame: Oak is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The frame pieces are repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
||DURACORD® 3 ply (8mm total) Rope
||Seat: 4 ft. Total: 4 ft. 4 in.
||Zinc-plated hanging hardware included
||Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush
||4 ft. 4 in.
seat: 4 ft. total: 4 ft. 4 in."
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.