Backed by a Full Lifetime Residential Warranty, our lumber is resistant to splintering, rotting, cracking, peeling, chipping, ands insect infestation.
All Weather Resistance
Our all-weather DURAWOOD® lumber and high quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware are built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including blazing sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and hefty winds.
DURAWOOD® lumber cleans easily with any cleaning wipes or a soft bristle brush with a mild cleanser. Our furniture does not absorb water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
Mortise and Tenon Joints
We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
Handcrafted in the Carolinas
Manufactured and assembled in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
Fit N Finish
Every DURAWOOD® part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
Our DURAWOOD® lumber is made from certified HDPE recycled content from consumer plastic waste that's been sterilized for safety and to eliminate impurities.
Our Vertical Counter Height Chair with Arms makes its mark as a unique chair that you'll want to enjoy every meal, dessert, and drink in, while relaxing outside. It features a sloping backrest, wide armrests and a contoured seat that sits more upright than our Adirondack chair to promote comfortable, back-friendly posture. Having a higher than normal seat also means this chair includes a spacious footrest for your feet to perch on while you kick back and relax.We use an ancient carpentry method called Mortise and Tenon on all joints where boards meet, to allow our furniture to fit together snugly and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts. All edges and corners are rounded off and softened to provide a smooth, detailed finish.The DURAWOOD® material we use to construct this Counter Height Chair is made from HDPE recycled plastic, such as milk jugs and soda bottles. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it will not absorb water and also won't rot, splinter, crack or attract termites. DURAWOOD® is also fade resistant and will never need paint, stain or any other kind of sealant.We use only the highest quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel for our furniture, compared to 304 offered by our competitors, to ensure a longer outdoor life. All of our hardware is also primed and painted to match the color of DURAWOOD® you choose and has been strategically placed to help conceal each bolt head from view.Our furniture is proudly handcrafted by outdoor experts in North Carolina using the highest quality materials. We back our craftsmanship with a guaranteed lifetime warranty!
- Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD®: DURAWOOD® is a 3/4"-1" lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors, that's made from densely compressed recycled industrial waste. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it wont absorb any water and wont rot, splinter or crack. DURAWOOD® is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically place to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Fit N Finish: Every DURAWOOD® part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
|Country of Origin
||Painted 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
||2 x Arm/Leg Assembly, 1 x Seat Assembly, 1 x Back Assembly, 1 x Lower Frame
|Suggested Tools Not Included
||Rubber Mallet, Phillips Head Screwdriver, Drill
||Clorox-type wipes or a soft bristle brush with a mild cleanser are ideal for this product
||Limited Residential Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.